Our 2014 All-in-One Academics Scholarship Competition is now closed.
The winner will be contacted directly and we will also announce them publicly on this page on May 15th. Thank you to everyone who entered!
If you have any questions about the scholarship competition, please use the contact form here. Thank you!
College is getting more and more expensive, and we understand the magnitude of this burden; after all, everyone at All-in-One has been there. Each of us is still grateful for the scholarships that helped us finish our college educations successfully, and slightly less painfully. Now, it is our turn to give back. This unique award is geared towards rewarding a serious student for their academic achievements and service records.
- The Basics:
- Name: The All-in-One Academics Scholarship
- Deadline: April 15, 2014
- Value: $1,000
- Number available: 1
– Minimum scores: none, but the academic record will weigh heavily in the decision
– This scholarship is not targeting any particular group. It aims to reward a student who has demonstrated well-rounded interests, academic achievement, and the initiative to compose a quality resume and essay.
Description of Scholarship:
- This scholarship is completely merit-based, but it is not strictly numerical. All-in-One Applications staff will evaluate the subjective components of the application, especially the resume and essay, to determine a candidate’s commitment to service and dedication to excellence. The transcript will be used to assess the rigor of a student’s curriculum, and while grades are important, they will not be the deciding factor in our decision. Scholarship funds will be released to the student’s chosen university in accordance with that university’s payment policies. Because the essay component is so important, we wholeheartedly recommend that you show it to an English teacher before submitting the application.
To be considered, you must submit 3 pieces of information – 1. your activities record via the online Resume Builder program, 2. an official transcript mailed to the PO box below, 3. the scholarship form.
- Resume Builder: This is the easiest and most efficient way to digitally send your activities record in lieu of a resume. Please do not submit a resume because all scholarship applicants will be evaluated based on their digital activities record submitted through the Resume Builder program
- Scholarship application submissions: Applications are accepted over the Internet only through the Scholarship Form available HERE.
- Transcript submissions: Please mail transcripts to PO Box 130349, Houston, TX, 77219