We are proud to announce the 2014 All-in-One Academics Scholarship Competition!
College is getting more and more expensive, and we understand the magnitude of this burden; after all, everyone at All-in-One has been there. Each of us is still grateful for the scholarships that helped us finish our college educations successfully, and slightly less painfully. Now, it is our turn to give back. This unique award is geared towards rewarding a serious student for their academic achievements and service records.
- The Basics:
- Name: The All-in-One Academics Scholarship
- Deadline: April 15, 2014
- Value: $1,000
- Number available: 1
– Minimum scores: none, but the academic record will weigh heavily in the decision
– This scholarship is not targeting any particular group. It aims to reward a student who has demonstrated well-rounded interests, academic achievement, and the initiative to compose a quality resume and essay.
Description of Scholarship:
- This scholarship is completely merit-based, but it is not strictly numerical. All-in-One Applications staff will evaluate the subjective components of the application, especially the resume and essay, to determine a candidate’s commitment to service and dedication to excellence. The transcript will be used to assess the rigor of a student’s curriculum, and while grades are important, they will not be the deciding factor in our decision. Scholarship funds will be released to the student’s chosen university in accordance with that university’s payment policies. Because the essay component is so important, we wholeheartedly recommend that you show it to an English teacher before submitting the application.
To be considered, you must submit an application and mail a transcript.
- Scholarship application submissions: Applications are accepted over the Internet only through the Scholarship Form available HERE.
- Transcript submissions: Please mail transcripts to PO Box 130349, Houston, TX, 77219